Since 8th of November for the entry to hotels or restaurants a 2-rule-proof is necessary.
It is just possible to visit the hotel or restaurant for vaccinated or recovered guests.
- All information regarding the entry to Austria you can find at the following link:
- VACCINATED: Proof by vaccination certificate, vaccination card, QR code (green passport) or printout. (Valid until 12 months after second vaccination, from 6 December: only 9 months).
- RECOVERED: Recovery certificate, medical confirmation (molecularly proven) or official segregation notice (up to a maximum of 6 months after the disease).
During the transitional period until 06.12.2021, the 1st vaccination in combination with a PCR test is also considered as 2G detection.
- EXCEPTIONS: children up to the age of 12 and persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons. (Admission with certificate and PCR test).
- In food retail including food producer sales outlets as well as petrol stations with associated food sales outlets, pharmacies, banks, post offices and public transport a FFP2 mask is mandatory