Skiing holiday in Ischgl
Winter enjoyment in the ski metropolis
Perfectly groomed pistes, unique freeride routes and plenty of ski tours show why Ischgl is so popular with winter sports enthusiasts. The Silvretta Arena connects Ischgl with Samnaun and thus offers 45 state-of-the-art lifts and cable cars as well as 238 kilometres of pistes that leave nothing to be desired for skiers, snowboarders and snow sports fans. Between 2,000 m and 2,872 m above sea level, you will find snow-assured northern slopes from the end of November to the beginning of May.
- 238 km of ski slopes in the cross-border ski area
- 515 ha of piste area
- 45 modern mountain railways and lifts with a total transport capacity of around 94,000 people per hour
- Guaranteed snow from November to the beginning of May thanks to the ski area's altitude of almost 3,000 metres above sea level
- Snowmaking system with 1,100 snow guns
- Downhill runs of up to 11 kilometres in length
- Special slopes, snow parks and more for that extra portion of variety
- 20 blue runs for pleasure skiers and beginners
- 40 red runs for advanced skiers
- 25 black ski runs for adrenaline junkies
- Special slopes: racing slopes for speed lovers, mogul slopes for piste acrobats and slopes with a gradient of more than 70 percent
If you would like to gain experience on skis or snowboard during your winter holiday in Ischgl, or if you would like to expand your knowledge, then the Ischgl Ski School is the ideal contact. Whether alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing or off-piste guiding - the top trained snow sports instructors will accompany you enthusiastically through your skiing day in Ischgl and guarantee your learning success through modern and competent teaching methods.
The mountain restaurants, alpine pastures and huts in the ski area make for a perfect stop and are ideal for relaxing and recharging your batteries. In the Silvretta Arena you can really enjoy life.